Welcome to The Federation of Catholic School Parent Communities SA
We promote, support and advocate for the interests of parents, carers and families with children in Catholic schools and pre-schools.
Since 1967, we have advocated for:
- the right of all children to receive an excellent education
- the right of parents and carers to choose schools that best meet their children’s and family needs
- fair government funding to support students in Catholic and other non-government schools
- the right of parents and carers to have a voice in education and other issues that affect their children
- the need to support parents and families to engage in their children’s learning and build the capacity of teachers and parents to work as partners.